3M™ Particulate Respirator 8511
This disposable N95 particulate respirator features the proprietary 3M Cool Flow Valve and helps provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection. It is ideally suited for hot/dusty work settings that require long periods of wear.
- Niosh approved N95 for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non oil based particles and aerosols
- NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-1299
- 3M cool flow valve helps reduce heat build up inside the respirator
- Breathe 30 percentage easier compared to 3M 8200, breathe easier is defined as initial pressure drop
- ADJUSTABLE M NOSECLIP helps ensure a custom, secure seal with fewer pressure points
- STRETCHABLE, BRAIDED HEADBANDS for comfort
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN for comfort
- COMFORTABLE for long periods of wear
- CONVENIENT, DISPOABLE DESIGN
- RECOMMENDED FOR relief from dusts and certain particles encountered during sanding projects (bare wood, non lead painted surfaces, or drywall), grinding, sawing, sweeping, installation of fiberglass insulation
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Arriving late, but better than never come, especially under the current circumstance. Not really know how the mask works but does feel safe wearing it. Put a lot of comfort in mind.
A little expensive - I purchased these in the second week of February before coronavirus was huge in the US and the price was $50 for 10 masks at that time, which is a steal now and it's the last week of March. These were big on me and my son under the chin area, which made us nervous as we ventured out food shopping, as this defeats the whole purpose of wearing a mask if it's not tight to your face all the way around. They should make them in different sizes because not everyone is a 6-foot tall man with a big face.
As good as expected
Authentic 3M product, which I purchased back in summer 2018 when Seattle was experiencing extreme smokey skies from various wildfires. This was the best solution to deal with all the smoke since I'm borderline asthmatic. It helped me from inhaling all the smoke. The price I paid in 2018 was about $16.00, so that is my baseline for comparison to determine price reasonableness for future purchases, if and when these become available again.
A N-95 stops 95% so it is very effective for things that are not harmful like dust. It make a huge difference. I have worn these for years at work and at home. I use these when I mow the lawn. When I work with things that will harm my lungs I use a P-100.
3M is very reputable brand, and it makes high quality product
As advertised. Quick shipping